Sunday, March 29, 2009

The Exumas are beyond words!


























Right this minute I am in the bar of Staniel Cay Yacht Club. The music is fantastically loud and there is the dull roar of masses of people talking and laughing. It is awesome! However, not really conducive to a long, thoughtful entry. The Exumas are truly beyond words to describe. So, I will let these pictures speak for themselves. Thus far we have spent time at Highborne Cay, Norman's Cay, Hawksbill Cay, Warderick Wells in the Land and Sea Park of the Exumas and Staniel Cay. I promise to relay some of the details of our travels when I can think straight!



2 comments:

Clare Whipple said...

When and where can I visit??? Need a break from normal life.

joeandagnes said...

Beautiful Pictures.
Thinking of you!